Returning guests at guests at Telo Lodge have been stoked to see a few changes made since their last trip.
What was originally the managers house and office has now been converted to a new lounge area and games room with cable TV, (which has freed up the main house and bar area to be even more spacious and functional.)
“Playing table tennis was fun when tit was set up in the main lodge, but the number of times you’d hit the ball into the kitchen, or the bar, it wasn’t ideal for everyone” reckons guest Trent, “but the setup now makes the pong next level.”
Other recent tweaks and improvements at Telo Lodge include:
- new hand made timber runabout for boat transfers,
- new massage room
- revamped bar, sink, fridges, coffee machine, glasses, cutlery, cocktails etc
- bathrooms all renovated
- renovated kitchen, new menu and new buffet breakfast style mornings
- all decking and exterior painted and stained
- water bungalow has new decking, tree swing, bathrooms, thatch, a/c
- hilltop pontoon has new lighting and stained decking
In other words, TIL is looking pretty sharp in 2018!